Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Piripi's T4 Goal Setting

Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 3-4

Reading:
This term I learnt how to skim and scan if you want to catch up with a friend.  


My reading goal for Term 4 is to learn more about books and what else you can do like skimming and scanning.
To achieve my goal I will need to ask my parents or teachers.
Writing:
This term I learnt:how to write a 5 minute recount and to use hooks and personification  .      

My writing goal for Term 4 is to do good on my writing and get a good grad.
To achieve my goal I will need to learn a lot of hooks and personification .
Maths:
This term I learnt

My maths goal for Term 4 is
To achieve my goal I will need to
Personal:

My personal goal for Term 4 is Not to be afraid of getting tackled and tackling my opponent.
To achieve my goal I will need to try it over and over with my big brothers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.