Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

T3 Goal Setting By Piripi

Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 2-3

Reading:
This term I learnt:Some new words like mataliki  

My reading goal for Term 3 is to try  and understand more words  
To achieve my goal I will need to read a lot more chapter books like
Writing:
This term I learnt were to use my capital letters  full stops

My writing goal for Term 3 is to know where to use my commas.   
To achieve my goal I will need to write bigger stories when i'm in peard writing  
Maths:
This term I learnt my 9 and 11 times tables.

My maths goal for Term 3 is to learn some 12 timetables
To achieve my goal I will need to try harder with my maths and especially my dived abys.   
Personal:
This term I need to try harder with my homework

My personal goal for Term 3 is to try harder with my current events   
To achieve my goal I will need to go online and find some information on the nz herald




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.