Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

My comments to room 1,2,3,4,5


Room 1. Very good information bella i like your  photos you drew I also like the number 3 keep it up. By Piripi.

Room 2. I like your Netball video. It looked like you had fun. Keep up the good work I agree sport is fun

Room 3. Way to go Sebastian, you are a BIG STAR!! I like the photo

Room 4. Hi Room4
I really liked your presentation about "What you can do with 100 leaves". I also liked how you spoke very clear at assembly. I saw the pictures of what you did with your leaves. My favorite piece of artwork you did with your leaves was the nike symbol. Keep it up and I can't wait to see your blog again.

Room 5.Good work Leilani i like your results By Piripi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.